Terms and Conditions
The Indie Link Room,
Copyright MMXVII Hayden Walker (Curator)
The Indie Link Room reserves the right to:
The Indie Link Room is not liable, nor responsible, for:
- Deny any site indexation, at the Curator's discretion;
- Admit any site to the index, including making exceptions to requirements; and,
- Remove any site from the Index, without warning.
- Anything inappropriate found on indexed sites;
- Anything that violates Canadian or International law found on Indexed sites; or,
- The actions/opinions of anybody with an indexed site, or opinions displayed on an indexed site.
Requirements for an Indexed Site
All sites wishing to be indexed must:
- Abide by Canadian laws;
- Not be made with Web Site building services, such as Wix or Blogger;
- Be able to be categorized under the following categories:
- Blogs and Video Hosting;
- News and Politics
- Small Business; or
- Technology and Scholary.
- All sites must link back to the Indie Link Room via the following picture on the homepage.
Terms are subject to change. For inquiries, indexation requests, or to suggest amendments to these terms,
contact the Curator.
Last updated the twenty-fifth of November, two thousand and seventeen.